Вход на сайт

Просмотр новости

Найдите то, что Вас интересует

Ryan Garcia returns to X eight hours after vowing to end his bizarre social media rants: Troubled boxer says he'd 'finish' Jake Paul in hypothetical bout

Дата публикации: 07-03-2024 03:05:20

Eight hours after vowing to refrain from non-boxing social media posts amid concern for his mental health, Ryan Garcia made his return to X on Wednesday night to address a few queries.

Основное содержимое страницы с новостью.

Eight hours after vowing to refrain from non-boxing social media posts amid concern for his mental health, Ryan Garcia made his return to X on Wednesday night to address a variety of questions related to pugilism.

'As I've stated I will only be talking about boxing, let's see who's really listening!' Garcia, 25, wrote on X. 'Ask me any ''Boxing'' QUESTION? On plane back to go train with Derrick [James] in Dallas. So why not do a Q&A of Boxing and Sports!'

The super lightweight contender said he would 'finish' cruiserweight Jake Paul 'real real bad' if the two ever fought a catchweight bout and predicted that Anthony Joshua will beat MMA legend when the two square off in a heavyweight boxing match on Friday in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

By themselves, Garcia's posts weren't very noteworthy. But they represent a dramatic change in tone for someone who had spent the previous several days on social media making a variety of wild claims, from being raped as a two-year-old to his accusation that Elon Musk is the antichrist. In one video, Garcia claimed he was dead after having his 'throat slit.'

Garcia is currently scheduled to face WBC super-lightweight champion Haney in Brooklyn on April 20, but concerned fans and boxing insiders are calling for the bout to be postponed due to his recent behavior.

Ryan Garcia smiles as he arrives on stage for his press tour in New York ahead of his next fight

Garcia claims the fight is still on and that he won't be discussing any non-boxing-related topics

Jake Paul enters the ring against Ryan Bourland before their March 2 cruiserweight fight

The super lightweight contender said he would 'finish' cruiserweight Jake Paul 'real real bad'

His other astonishing and unproven allegations include witnessing child rape after being tied down in the woods by 'the elites', an earthquake heading for Hollywood and Las Vegas on June 6 and X chief Elon Musk being the 'Antichrist.'

Boxing fans have been calling for Garcia's bout against Haney to be cancelled amid his concerning activity on social media, with Dailymail.com reaching out to both the WBC - the governing body sanctioning the contest - and Golden Boy Promotions for comment.

Yet in a recent post on X, Garcia insisted he will no longer be discussing any non-boxing-related topics until the fight is over.

'I Ryan Garcia, will not be speaking or tweeting or writing anything other then My Fight ''Boxing'' and Sports. All topics of discussion will be discussed after my fight,' he wrote.

'5 weeks of focus. You have my word I'm locked in I'll see you 4-20'.

Garcia likes Joshua to beat the MMA legend on Friday in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 

Garcia claims that boxing taught him that he can heal himself 'from anything' 

Garcia has previously spoken candidly about his struggles with mental health, admitting to having suicidal thoughts during a recent hiatus from boxing.

After returning in 2022, last year he was handed his first professional defeat in a stoppage loss against bitter rival Gervonta Davis.

Garcia initially suggested his phone had been hacked after the cryptic video claiming that he was dead surfaced on Sunday - which also included several satanic references - taking to social media himself 24 hours later to explain the situation.

However, on Tuesday he then returned to X to make a string of troubling and distressing allegations. 

During his latest tirade on Wednesday, he labelled Musk the 'Antichrist' in the deleted post

Garcia even took aim at X chief Elon Musk in a now-deleted post on the platform

After posting about setting up a live drug test to prove his wellbeing and making more satanic refences, Garcia wrote: 'I've been *grapes [raped] at 2 years old how would you act,' before continuing, 'by a family member. How would that feel to you how would you act'.

He added: 'I've seen the worst s**t in my life. I'm tired of being quiet'.

When another user quoted his post with laughing emojis, Garcia replied: 'It's funny to people. I was raped as a two year old and I have proof and they laugh wtf is wrong with people.'

The 24-1 fighter then appeared to suggest he has witnessed human trafficking in another string of cryptic yet concerning posts.

He said: 'What would you do if they held you down and made you watch yeah I'm losing it. The s**t I've seen I'm f****ng HURTING for the kids.

'Human trafficking is the biggest trade in the world. And I'm hurting for them and I'm the crazy one. No one is doing anything.'

'They held me down and made me watch of course I've lost it a little. They really begged me to join and I said F**K YOU'.

'Are you guys the crazy ones!!! Cause I'm not lying they are hurting kids!!! And everyone is standing back telling me to shut up I DONT CARE ANYMORE. I'll die for innocent souls taken if you aren't on my side you are on the devils side.'

Dailymail.com has reached out to Garcia's promotional team Golden Boy Promotions for comment.

Схожие новости

#Наименование новостиТональностьИнформативностьДата публикации
1Ryan Garcia goes on another bizarre Twitter rant about 'working for the enemy' and 'getting closer to your final destination'... five days after promising to only speak boxing while training for Devin Haney fight010.3912-03-2024
2Ryan Garcia claims his Twitter tirade is over as he 'locks in' on Devin Haney fight.. after raising concerns with a series of disturbing rants and posts on social media: 'Five weeks of focus'06.8906-03-2024
3Ryan Garcia breaks down in tears and claims forces tried to 'cancel his fight' against Devin Haney as troubled boxer's outbursts continue in video: 'Everybody tried to break me down'06.1419-03-2024
4Ryan Garcia showcases his return to training after a bizarre Twitter tirade that led to fears around the troubled boxer's mental health... as he prepares to face Devin Haney next month08.4909-03-2024
5Ryan Garcia insists fight against Devin Haney next month is still ON despite worrying posts from troubled boxer's socials over past week... as he claims 'his people' tried to force him into a mental institute09.0107-03-2024
6Ryan Garcia says he's 'gonna keep on being loud' as the troubled boxer goes on another Instagram tirade about child disappearances and claims he's done astral projection, has been in the Vatican 'back room' and refused a meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu06.0510-03-2024
7Ryan Garcia lifts the lid on his chaotic year, jail stint, mental-health spiral and £15m Jake Paul offer as he vows to destroy Barrios and chase a Rolly Romero rematch07.0101-12-2025
8Ryan Garcia posts chilling final tweet before vow of silence until after his Devin Haney fight in New York tonight - following months of erratic and disturbing behavior06.4520-04-2024
9Ryan Garcia blames 'the elites' for his WBC expulsion after posting racist comments online010.8706-07-2024
10Ryan Garcia threatens to SUE athletic commission in disturbing video after being asked to take a mental health test... but promoter Oscar De La Hoya insists he is ready for Devin Haney06.6717-03-2024

Классификация: Спорт. Схожих патентов: 0. Схожих новостей: 10. Тональность: 0. Информативность: 6.77. Источник: www.dailymail.co.uk.