According to the latest official update, as many as 29,680 houses were ruined and 134,282 buildings were damaged
BUENOS AIRES, August 19. /TASS/. The death toll from the devastating earthquake in western Colombia earlier this month has climbed to 312, with 290 people being missing, the National Unit for Disaster Risk Management (UNGRD) reported.
"As many as 312 people died, 4,380 were injured, 290 are reported missing, 358 have been rescued," it said.
According to the latest official update, as many as 29,680 houses were ruined and 134,282 buildings were damaged.
A magnitude 7.4 earthquake struck near the city of San Jose del Palmar in the Choco department on August 10.
| # | Наименование новости | Тональность | Информативность | Дата публикации |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | Число жертв землетрясения в Колумбии выросло до 312 | 0 | 23.33 | 19-08-2026 |
| 2 | Число жертв землетрясения в Колумбии достигло 281 | 0 | 24.29 | 14-08-2026 |
| 3 | Death toll from earthquake in Colombia exceeds 300 | 0 | 25.38 | 18-08-2026 |
| 4 | Colombia earthquake death toll rises to 294, UNGRD says | 0 | 32.22 | 15-08-2026 |
| 5 | Число жертв землетрясения в Колумбии достигло 265 человек | 0 | 15.54 | 12-08-2026 |
| 6 | В Колумбии насчитали почти 500 пропавших без вести после землетрясения | 0 | 14.54 | 12-08-2026 |
| 7 | При землетрясении в Колумбии погибли 111 человек | 0 | 15.51 | 10-08-2026 |
| 8 | Kolombiya’da yıkımın boyutu ortaya çıktı: 5 bin ev hasarlı, 387 ev yıkıldı | 0 | 15.77 | 11-08-2026 |
| 9 | Schweres Erdbeben in Kolumbien: Mindestens 265 Tote, viele Menschen vermisst | 0 | 11.72 | 13-08-2026 |