Вход на сайт

Просмотр новости

Найдите то, что Вас интересует

Former CEO Benjamin Reeves cleared of breaching restraining order against Simone Holtznagel... four months after he was cleared of stalking the Australian top model

Дата публикации: 17-10-2023 06:34:23

A former CEO has been cleared of breaching an interim restraining order instigated by police on behalf of international model and reality TV personality Simone Holtznagel.

Основное содержимое страницы с новостью.

By NCA NEWSWIRE and SAVANNA YOUNG, DEPUTY SHOWBUSINESS EDITOR, AUSTRALIA

Published: 23:37 EDT, 16 October 2023 | Updated: 02:34 EDT, 17 October 2023

A former CEO has been cleared of breaching an interim restraining order instigated by police on behalf of international model and reality TV personality Simone Holtznagel.

Benjamin Reeves was arrested on July 15 as he was leaving Sydney Downing Centre Court, after telling media he felt 'vindicated' because police had withdrawn the stalking charge against him.

He has now been cleared twice over similar police allegations.

Police had previously alleged that the 59-year-old was obsessed with Ms Holtznagel and he had stalked her from April to July last year in Sydney's CBD and eastern suburbs.

Mr Reeves strenuously denied the claims and the charges were dropped by police, who were ordered to pay his legal costs.

A former CEO has been cleared of breaching an interim restraining order instigated by police on behalf of international model and reality TV personality Simone Holtznagel (left)

The former CEO of Australian Association of Graduate Employers was arrested moments after the first decision and charged with breaching an interim apprehended violence order.

Police alleged he breached the interim personal violence order taken out to protect Ms Holtznagel by visiting Sydney's Vivid festival on July 14 when she was in the crowd.

On Tuesday, history repeated itself when the police again withdrew the charge against Mr Reeves.

Benjamin Reeves was arrested on July 15 as he was leaving Sydney Downing Centre Court, after telling media he felt 'vindicated' because police had withdrawn the stalking charge against him

Police alleged Mr Reeves breached the interim personal violence order taken out to protect Ms Holtznagel by visiting Sydney's Vivid festival on July 14 when she was in the crowd

Ms Holtznagel, 30, rose to prominence as a finalist in Australia's Next top Model in 2011 and has since modelled in numerous campaigns, even gracing the cover of Playboy in the United States.

The buxom blonde added reality TV to her resume when she appeared on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! And featured on SAS Australia.

She is currently expecting her first child with celebrity personal trainer Jono Castano.

Ms Holtznagel (left) is currently expecting her first child with celebrity personal trainer Jono Castano (right)

The couple revealed on Thursday they're having a baby girl in March 2024.

Ms Holtznagel shared images of herself showing off her baby bump in black underwear as well as an image of her ultrasound alongside the caption: 'We're beyond excited to share that we are expecting a baby girl.'

The beauty told last week's issue of Who magazine she's overjoyed about the news.

'Kids have always been in our plan. We started talking about it more and more and then it just happened,' she told the publication.

Ms Holtznagel said she discovered she was pregnant after she felt unusually sick following a holiday in the Maldives to celebrate her 30th birthday.

Ms Holtznagel said she discovered she was pregnant after she felt unusually sick following a holiday in the Maldives to celebrate her 30th birthday

Схожие новости

#Наименование новостиТональностьИнформативностьДата публикации
1Influencer who calls herself Queen of the North is accused of rape - as her social media goes offline after telling followers 'I'm not going anywhere'-5508-07-2026
2Australia's 'hottest criminal' reveals his career plans as he walks free from jail after his police mugshot went viral06.0111-07-2024
3Arabella Del Busso is served a brutal reality check by a judge as WAG makes extraordinary complaint about life as a TV star after being jailed07.2729-04-2024
4Melbourne socialite Brynne Edelsten faces court with a mystery man and an eye-popping new engagement ring - as she scores a sweetheart plea deal to dodge jail on drug charges05.9527-07-2026
5Chef who trained under Gordon Ramsay is spared jail after three-month stalking campaign against ex-girlfriend when she broke up with him014.5517-11-2025
6Vanderpump Rules star's girlfriend arrested after alleged attack-2626-06-2026
7Inside Tom Sandoval's Bitter Split After He Accuses Girlfriend and Her Father of Attacking Him-2526-06-2026
8Luke Hemmings: Whitefox Recruitment boss who posted selfies with David Koch, Samantha Armytage and Roxy Jacenko facing fresh fraud charges0523-07-2024
9Influencer accused of stealing from her dates arrested again07.630-07-2026

Классификация: Международные. Схожих патентов: 0. Схожих новостей: 9. Тональность: 0. Информативность: 5.48. Источник: www.dailymail.co.uk.